Prospect Heights Real Estate
Prospect Heights is a unique Brooklyn neighborhood. The combination of modern and traditional Brooklyn living provides residents with the best of both worlds. Purchasing Prospect Heights real estate gives you easy access to nearby attractions, restaurants, and nightlife.
Prospect Heights Attractions
Prospect Heights real estate is located nearby some of Brooklyn’s main attractions. Here are some of the pleasurable places residents frequently visit:
- Brooklyn Museum: The Brooklyn Museum offers some of New York’s most exciting exhibits. They provide family memberships, making it affordable to visit year round.
- Prospect Park: Prospect Park is 585 acres of scenic beauty and family fun. Prospect Heights real estate owners enjoy frequently visiting one of New York’s most popular parks.
- Prospect Farm: Prospect Farm is a non-profit cooperative project. Residents can plant fruits, vegetables, and herbs, providing the neighborhood with healthy food options.
There is so much to do around the neighborhood, but Prospect Heights real estate will never keep you confined. Almost all the major train routes pass through the neighborhood, giving it some of Brooklyn’s best public transportation.
Prospect Heights Restaurants
You will never go hungry with Prospect Height’s wide assortment of locally owned restaurants. Some of the community’s favorite food spots include:
- Tom’s Restaurant: Tom’s is a 70-year-old diner. It has an old fashion appeal, with an updated menu.
- The Islands: This small restaurant is known as one of New York’s best Jamaican restaurants.
- The Vanderbilt: This family-owned restaurant and cocktail bar features an exciting modern menu.
- Chuko: Chuko is a Japanese restaurant known for their ramen. Many believe it is the best in all of the metropolitan area.
Prospect Heights Night Life
Prospect Heights real estate is located by some of Brooklyn’s most popular nighttime hangout spots. Here are some of the places residents enjoy:
- Ode to Babel: This neighborhood hangout spot is known for its extraordinary whiskey and scotch menu.
- Bearded Lady: Young professionals enjoy their varied wine selection and excellent bar menu.
- The Social Butterfly: This dance club features some of the city’s best DJs.
Weichert Realtors offers the best selection of Prospect Heights real estate. We are Brooklyn’s premier real estate service and are committed to client satisfaction. We are here to help you through every step of the home buying process. Give us a call at 718-942-5050.